La Mav founder, Tarj Mavi explains “We are extremely satisfied with our product formulations which remain completely unchanged. The decision to update our core and secondary packaging was so that we could more closely reflect the essence of the brand – age defying results, inspired by skin science and delivered through nature.”
The new packaging is coloured coded to reflect the different product ranges and skin types:
- Purify and clean packaging is covered in an earthy green to represent the plant bio-actives contained in the products
- Gentle and clean packaging is coloured light peach to represent the soothing and gentle nature of the key ingredients.
- Skin Brightening products are coloured in pale yellow packaging to represent the lightness and clarity the key ingredients provide.
- The Lift and Firm range is packaged in a sophisticated purple colour representing the needs of the more mature skin.
- Age Defence range is packaged in the core pink colour – feminine, grounded, luxurious
- Wrinkle Smoothing range is a bold tone of the La Mav core pink colour
- Ultra Hydration range is coloured in a calming hydrating watery blue.
The plant design printed on the packaging consists of a combination of the stems, branches, flowers and other raw materials that are used in La Mav products – working in harmony to provide specific skin benefits.
La Mav was founded on a desire to create a highly effective skin range that was also gentle on the skin and environment. La Mav anti-ageing skincare is 100% organic, containing powerful natural bio-actives yet free from harsh chemicals.
La Mav believes that good business can go hand in hand with being socially responsible. Whilst La Mav products utilize ingredients that have been naturally derived and are biodegradable, the product packaging is eco-friendly, using containers and boxes that can be recycled.