Don’t Let Stress Take its Toll on your Skin – Give Your Skin a Fresh Look these Holidays
You are tired, stressed, overworked and the holidays cannot come soon enough? If your answer yes to all the above, then you’re not alone!
Lifeline Australia has found that 87% of the Australian public is stressed, with 41% of Australians indicating that they
suffer from unhealthy levels of stress, that’s 9 out of 10 Australians.
Australian’s work the longest hours in the western world, with over 2 billion hours of unpaid overtime annually. So who are the worst stressors? Women.
High levels of stress can have negative consequences for your physical and mental health and personal relationships…..while I have listed some of the common side effects of stress below; my number one stress bully is the wrinkle! Yes women, stress is one of
the main triggers of premature ageing. Not to worry La Mav have concocted an instant relaxation fix that is easy and is sure to leave you and your skin in absolute bliss.
While a little amount of stress is ok, trying to do too much in too little time can put your body into excessive overdrive.
Stress can cause:
- Sleeping difficulties
- Memory lapses
- Poor immune system
- Headaches, migraines, high blood pressure, irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion, backache, heart palpitations
- Loss of sex drive
- Excessive weight loss
While stress affects our mind, body and soul, it can also have severe effects on your skin:
- Stress triggers hormonal changes in the body and causes our blood vessels to restrict beget poor bodily circulation. This leaves the skin feeling dry, flaky and irritable. Acne, skin spots and the thinning of the skin are probable.
- Periods of stress affect the ability of the skin to function as it should be. The skin is deprived of the natural nutrients it needs to remain balanced and healthy. As a result the skin will suffer from dehydration, body fluid imbalance and skin cell renewal
reduction leading to dullness, lose of elasticity and firmness and making it appear pasty/grey.
- Stress causes to skins natural moisture shield to break down inducing skin dehydration and excessive dryness. Dryness and dehydration is a major causative factor to wrinkles and age lines.
- Stress also plays a role in contributing to skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Many people who suffer from these conditions find that their skin worsens under stress
To fight the harmful effects of stress we need to look after our skin and pamper it coupled with a healthy natural diet along with exercise and at least 8 cups of water a day. To pamper your skin, La Mav Certified Organic Skin Science has derived the complete
and easy relaxation facial, to revitalize your stress-prone skin and leave it feeling healthy, glowing and youthful. Stressed…worry no more as La Mav is here to the rescue.
1. EXFOLIATE – You should exfoliate your stressed skin to stimulate circulation and give your skin the luminosity it deserves. The La Mav Cranberry Exfoliator absorbs and removes excess oil, surface dirt and impurities that have built up from chronic stress
and exposure to harsh elements, while improving the texture of the skin and giving it a smooth, soft and clean feel. The botanical extracts deep cleanse the pores and freshen the skin, effectively removing dead skin cells to reveal softer, evenly toned and
smoother looking skin while helping regulate sebum production and relax overtaxed facial muscles.
2. MOISTURIZE – Exfoliation should be followed by moisturizing your dry skin and reinstoring lost moisture. Moisturize with La Mav’s Wrinkle Smoother Complex, a luscious anti-ageing formula with high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and specialty oils that
prolongs the health of collagen and elastin, effectively diminishing wrinkles.
3. HYDRATE – After intensively moisturizing your skin, protect the skin further and increase body defenses from stress by repairing it with the La Mav Antioxidant Skin Booster, a potent preservative free nectar of age-defying and regenerating ingredients.
With daily use the Antioxidant Skin Booster will help smooth fine lines, wrinkles and improve dullness while restoring the skin’s natural radiance and balancing the skin’s pH.
4. BRIGHTEN – Brighten your dull complexion, for instant Christmas cheer. The La Mav Skin Brightening Complex is formulated with a collection of natural active skin brightening and anti-ageing ingredients that brightens overall complexion, promotes exfoliation
as well as providing antioxidant cover. It helps stimulate skin restructuring by preserving collagen and elastin fibers and helps the skin regain clarity from the year’s weariness while protecting and hydrating.
5. SOOTHE – Soothe your overworked lips and keep them hydrated. The La Mav Soothing Lip Balm contains a nourishing blend of moisturizing and hydrating ingredients infused with vitamins A, B5 and E with cocoa butter and rosehip oil. It helps lips to be soft,
silky and kissable for the summer festive season.
La Mav Certified Organic Skin Science products are specifically formulated to treat the effects of stress on the skin using certified organic, pure and potent ingredients.
Recuperate and call a time out today with La Mav.