We donate $1 of every sale with more info
- Fights the signs of ageing, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin tone, firmness and texture.
- Nurtures gut health with prebiotics and probiotics for overall wellbeing and more glowing skin.
- Restores balance and calm by improving the body’s response to stress.
A multi-tasking formula designed to fight the signs of ageing, support digestive health and overall wellness using a blend of powerful antioxidants and Ayurvedic ingredients known for their anti-inflammatory and adaptogenic benefits. Contains 100% of your daily RDI of vitamin C from acerola cherry which supports collagen production and minimises the effects of ageing as well as skin-loving vitamin A and 25% of your daily RDI of zinc which protects cells from free radical damage and supports healthy hair and nails. LAMAV’s exclusive Ayurvedic Beauty Blend™ of Holy Basil, Turmeric, Ashwagandha and Amla help the body respond and adapt to stress—improving overall wellbeing as well as repairing and reducing the skin ageing effects of oxidative stress. The addition of prebiotic inulin and our Probiotic Blend further supports and nurtures digestive health, for a more glowing complexion and improved vitality.
2 x Ayurvedic Beauty Powder
Mix 1 teaspoon (6g) into 200mL of water or add to your favourite smoothie and consume immediately. The Ayurvedic Beauty Powder should be taken once daily and can be enjoyed in combination with our Beauty Restore probiotic liquid.
- Acerola cherry: A rich source of both vitamin C—which is necessary for collagen synthesis, healthy skin function and immune health—as well as vitamin A which bolsters immune function and supports normal skin structure.
- Zinc Gluconate: As an essential mineral, zinc supports stronger, more resilient skin as well as healthy hair and nails. It also enhances immune function for improved wellbeing.
- Probiotic Blend: A unique blend of eight different strains of probiotics to promote improved digestive health, boosting the good bacteria in the gut for clearer, more glowing skin, improved immunity and overall wellbeing.
- Red algae: Also known as astaxanthin, this potent carotenoid protects cells from oxidative damage and is proven to harbour the most powerful antioxidant effects in combating and neutralising free radicals.
- Schisandra berry: Widely used in traditional Chinese medicine, this adaptogenic berry helps to promote vitality, beauty and overall wellbeing—helping the body adapt to stress and promote a sense of calm. Studies show this anti-inflammatory superfood also assists with cognitive function and mental clarity, as well as boosting and balancing energy.
- Ayurvedic Beauty Blend™:Exclusive to LAMAV, this blend contains adaptogens Ashwagandha, Holy Basil, Amla Berry and Turmeric which work synergistically to support the body’s natural response to stress, as well as protecting from the effects of oxidative damage that contributes to skin ageing. Packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits, this innovative blend not only supports more glowing skin but promotes overall calm and improved wellbeing.
*Orange, pineapple, natural flavours, gooseberry, prebiotic fibre (inulin), acerola cherry, withania extract, holy basil, thickener (xanthan gum), probiotics (l. acidophilus, b. lactics, b. bifidum, b. longum), rosehips, schisandra extract, turmeric extract, ginger extract, aloe vera extract, zinc gluconate, black pepper extract, grapeseed extract, red algae extract. Packed in a facility that processes products containing gluten, dairy, soy, tree nuts and fish.
Yes. The Ayurvedic Beauty Powder is naturally gluten and lactose-free.
No. The Ayurvedic Beauty Powder does not contain nuts and as with all LAMAV products, every single ingredient is listed on the label and can also be found in our Ingredients Glossary. However, as we use a third-party manufacturer, we cannot guarantee that there are no traces of nuts from batch to batch.
The Ayurvedic Beauty Powder uses ingredients that are derived from natural and wholefood-sources and the addition of our Probiotic Blend means that the ingredients are even more easily digested and absorbed. If you are intolerant to FODMAPs, we recommend speaking to your healthcare practitioner before making any dietary or lifestyle changes. However, Ayurvedic Beauty Powder is naturally low in fructose so you may wish to start taking the product at a reduced dose—before working your way up to a complete dose from there.
Yes. The Ayurvedic Beauty Powder is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
Yes. The Ayurvedic Beauty Powder contains natural flavours to improve the deliciousness of the product but it does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
The Ayurvedic Beauty Powder contains a Probiotic Blend to nourish your digestive health and improve overall wellbeing—from the inside out. However, if you are working with a healthcare practitioner who has recommended you take a specific strain of probiotics at a certain level, you may find you require extra supplementation.
The Ayurvedic Beauty Powder can be enjoyed at any time of day. However as it contains adaptogenic ingredients which are useful for energy metabolism, we recommend taking this product prior to 3pm.
We recommend the Ayurvedic Beauty Powder be enjoyed in chilled or room temperature beverages due to the presence of probiotics—which can deteriorate when exposed to heat.
The ingredients in Ayurvedic Beauty Powder derive from natural, wholefood-sources, however it is not suitable for children under 15 years of age.
If you are currently on medication, we recommend speaking with your healthcare practitioner before making any dietary or lifestyle changes to ensure there are no contraindications.
Unfortunately this product is unsuitable during pregnancy. If you are currently breastfeeding, we recommend speaking with your healthcare practitioner before making any dietary or lifestyle changes to ensure this product is suitable for you.
Once opened, the Ayurvedic Beauty Powder should be stored in the fridge and used within 60 days.
Once opened, the Ayurvedic Beauty Powder should be used within 60 days.
The ingredients in our Ayurvedic Beauty Powder are ethically-sourced from both local and international suppliers. As with all our products, the Ayurvedic Beauty Powder is Australian-made and owned.