We donate $1 of every sale with more info
- Balances skin’s microbiome to restore radiance
- Repairs skin’s natural barrier
- Hydrates, tones and firms
- Controls sebum secretions and balances skin’s pH
- Reduces pore size and refines texture
- Support natural skin cell renewal
After cleansing, spray the toner gently all over your face and neck or gently wipe away with a makeup pad, paying special attention to the T-zone area. Follow with your LAMAV Serum and moisturiser.
- Probiotics stimulate the skin's renewal process and:
- Help restore radiance and balance to the skin regardless of the type of impairment (environmental stress, ageing)
- Assist in regeneration as well as protecting the skin by repairing skin’s barrier function, retaining moisture, healing wounds, and increasing collagen and elastin production for anti-aging effects.
- Have potent anti-inflammatory properties to bring calmness to the skin and soothing redness and irritation.
- Have the ability to boost the skin’s natural defence, rebuilding and strengthening it.
- Thanks to their calming, nurturing and anti-inflammatory qualities, they are also really beneficial for those with skin conditions such as Acne, Rosacea and Psoriasis.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, *Glycerin, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment, *Syzygium Leuhmannii (Lilly Pilly) Fruit Extract, *Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Aqua, *Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, *Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Maillette) Oil, Origanum Marjorana (Marjoram Sweet) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil.
Yes! Our Probiotic Toner helps to rebalance the skin’s delicate microbiome and boost its immune defences making it a key step in everyone’s daily skincare ritual.
After cleansing, spritz the Probiotic Toner all over your face. For best results, follow with your favourite Booster, Serum and Moisturiser.
The Probiotic Toner can be used twice daily as part of your morning and evening skincare ritual.
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that, when applied topically, help to restore and rebalance the skin’s natural ecosystem for improved cell renewal and overall radiance. They are also anti-inflammatory, helping to protect skin, boost its natural barrier function—calming and soothing red or irritated skin types.
The Probiotic Toner gently hydrates and freshens, plumping and priming skin for your Booster, Serum and Moisturiser. Skin should feel balanced, clear and clean.