We donate $1 of every sale with more info
Ideal for when you’re feeling dull or sluggish, this rejuvenating Ayurvedic Body Oil contains a unique blend of Blue Tansy, Ylang Ylang and Jasmine essential oils. Formulated to enhance mood and reenergise—this nourishing blend rebalances mind, body and soul. Used as part of your self-care ritual, this delicate oil also transforms the appearance of dry skin and delivers an intense burst of hydration, for softer, smoother, more supple skin.
LAMAV Ayurvedic Body Oil
Developed following the traditional Ayurvedic method of incorporating the whole herb in order to obtain the fat-soluble properties of the plant and retain as many of its benefits as possible—each LAMAV Body Oil has been made with our proprietary Ayurvedic Wellness Blend.
The oil is infused over a period of about 14 days to ensure its beneficial properties and healing energy remains, before being blended with a carrier oil that has been selected for its ability to absorb and retain all the body and beauty-boosting benefits of each ingredient.
- Fast-absorbing to provide intense and immediate hydration
- Improves skin tone and firmness
- Reduces the appearance of scarring and the impact of sun damage
- Deeply nourishes skin and improves suppleness for a dewy, glowing finish
Use daily as a moisturising treatment, natural perfume or as part of your Abhyanga self-care practice to bring balance to your body, mind and soul.
- To use as a moisturising treatment:Begin by warming a small amount of oil between the palms of your hands and apply to slightly damp skin. Massage into your skin using firm strokes until fully absorbed.
- As an Abhyanga massage treatment:For optimal results, incorporate Abhyanga massage into your daily routine—using firm but gentle strokes. The practice should always feel nourishing, rather than painful.
- Before showering, warm your preferred LAMAV Ayurvedic Body Oil by placing it in hot water until it reaches your desired temperature.
- Begin your massage at the crown of the head, using your fingers to rub gently in a clockwise motion.
- Then, focus on your extremeties—the hands and feet—using an open, flat palm and firm strokes.
- To massage the arms and legs, use firm upwards and downwards strokes, switching to circular motions for your joints.
- To massage the belly, use circular clockwise motions to assist with the natural flow of digestion.
- Follow with your chest, using upward strokes from underneath the breasts up towards your collarbone and neck.
- Reach your lower back as best you can, using your fingertips to massage downwards, promoting increased energy.
- Take your time, massaging the whole body for up to 20 minutes—and if possible, allow the oils to penetrate for several minutes before enjoying a warm shower.
- LAMAV Ayurvedic Wellness Blend: Ashwagandha, Amla and Holy Basil work synergistically to fight external stressors, inflammation and firm the skin.
- Camellia & Jojoba Seed Oils: These nourishing oils work with the skin’s natural production of sebum, locking in moisture without clogging pores and restoring the skin’s natural lipid barrier to protect against collagen degradation and the visible signs of ageing.
- Blue Tansy: This calming oil is great for skin, boasting anti-inflammatory healing properties which help to soothe and repair.
- Ylang Ylang:Rich in antioxidants, Ylang Ylang is used to boost mood, reduce feelings of stress and reenergise due to its naturally uplifting properties.
- Jasmine: Often used to help overcome stress, Jasmine has a subtle floral scent and has been studied for its ability to balance moods, energise the body and promote a sense of overall wellbeing.
Absolutely! The combination of nourishing oils used in this product makes it suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin. It is a great product to help lock in moisture and prevent dry skin.
The LAMAV Body Oil is designed to be used twice daily as part of your daily body care ritual. Use on its own, or in conjunction with LAMAV Garshana Dry Body Brush for even better results.
Yes! At LAMAV we select to use only natural and organic ingredients in their purest form—without the addition of synthetic additives. This ensures that every formula is designed to work with all skin types and nourish your complexion on a cellular level—without causing irritation.
Our formulas are Certified Organic and use only the purest, most natural ingredients which makes them safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding. However, we always recommend patch testing and consulting with your healthcare practitioner if you are unsure about certain ingredients.