We donate $1 of every sale with more info
A gentle bio-active scrub that leaves skin smooth, polished and nourished. Formulated with soft melting Jojoba Beads and Fruit Acids (AHA's) from Bilberry, Caviar Lime and Desert Lime to exfoliate dead skin cells revealing a softer and smoother complexion whilst encouraging collagen production. Delivers visible age-defying results.
- Effectively exfoliates to reveal softer and smoother-looking skin.
- Brightens and evens complexion.
- Repairs and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Deeply cleanses pores and detoxifies skin.
- Nourishes, soothes and provides anti-ageing benefits.
Use 2-3 times per week. Apply to clean moist face, neck and décolletage. Gently massage in circular motions. For best results, Leave on the skin for few minutes to allow deeper penetration of AHA's. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Follow with your choice of LAMAV Toner, Serum and Moisturiser
- Bilberry Fruit Extract is rich in anthocyanins that have powerful antioxidant properties. It helps to calm redness in the skin and helps to increase circulation as well as collagen formation.
- Caviar Finger Lime contains naturally high levels of fruit acids and antioxidants which both gently exfoliate the skin—reducing glycation—and provide a burst of hydration.
As a potent source of vitamin C and ferulic acid—finger lime helps to repair and rejuvenate the skin on a cellular level. With essential amino acid, tryptophan, finger lime also helps to lock moisture into the skin, restoring its Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF) and it’s this nourishing combination of nutrients which is ideal for those with sensitive, irritated or inflamed skin.
- Desert Lime Fruit Extract, delivering stable and bioavailable vitamin C, this Australian native bio-active contains tiny juice pearls which support collagen synthesis, skin brightening, wrinkle reduction and hydration. As a powerful antioxidant, its anti-inflammatory properties also assist with skin repair and healing.
- Jojoba microbeads, also known as jojoba esters, these spherical beads are used to gently scrub and exfoliate the skin—without the harshness of synthetic exfoliants. Helps to remove dead skin cells and promote cell renewal.
- Polyphenols, essential fatty acids and bio-flavonoids from Camellia, Macadamia and Argan Oil nourishes and revitalizes dry and dull skin while Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter assist in repairing the skin barrier.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Chamomile extract calm, soothe and reduce redness.
- Natural Vitamin E serves as a shield against free radicals, preventing premature ageing.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Jojoba Esters,*Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, *Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, *Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, *Citrus Australasica (Finger Lime Caviar) Fruit Extract, *Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, *Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Bentonite, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Anisate, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil.
Yes! Exfoliation is a key step in everyone’s skincare ritual and should be enjoyed 2–3 times a week for best results. The Jojoba Exfoliating Scrub helps to boost collagen production for firmer, plumper skin and so is well-suited for ageing and mature skin types.
The Jojoba Exfoliating Scrub should be used 2–3 times a week after cleansing. For best results, follow with your favourite Toner, Booster, Serum and Moisturiser.
No, this product should be used in combination with your regular daily cleanser of choice.
No! At LA MAV we select to use only natural and organic ingredients in their purest form—without the addition of synthetic additives and our scrubs do not contain any microbeads or plastics.