We donate $1 of every sale with more info
- Mattifies and balances oily/combination skin
- Reduces discoloration and evens skin tone
- Gives skin healthy and smooth appearance
- Combats premature ageing, dullness and uneven texture
Use morning and night after cleansing and toning. Gently press 1-2 pumps onto clean face, neck and decolletage and allow to absorb. For optimum results use following your LAMAV Booster or Serum.
- Vitamin C promotes visibly brighter and evenly-toned skin, while supporting collagen synthesis. Essential for normal skin function, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which helps to fight the effects of ageing. Promotes a more even skin tone by protecting the skin from oxidative stress—lightening and brightening the skin, while reducing hyperpigmentation. It also works to support collagen production and protect against sun damage—reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Davidson Plum is an Australian native rich in four powerful phyto-nutrients to help speed up cell turnover, reduce inflammation and protect the skin's barrier. It is rich in phytonutrients including gallic acid, tartaric acid and anthocyanins for powerful antioxidant benefits. It is an excellent source of vitamin E and zinc which are both essential for healthy, radiant skin and its free radical-scavenging abilities provide incredible anti-ageing benefits—helping to preserve collagen, brightening and firming the skin while also reducing the visible effects of UV damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid provides a burst of intense hydration without blocking pores. It increases moisture levels to plump up the skin, delivering a firmer and more lifted appearance. With the ability to hold 1000 times its weight in water, this powerful humectant binds to water in the cells, helping to boost hydration and replenish moisture in the skin
- Caviar Finger Lime contains naturally high levels of fruit acids and antioxidants which both gently exfoliate the skin—reducing glycation—and provide a burst of hydration.
As a potent source of vitamin C and ferulic acid—finger lime helps to repair and rejuvenate the skin on a cellular level. With essential amino acid, tryptophan, finger lime also helps to lock moisture into the skin, restoring its Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF) and it’s this nourishing combination of nutrients which is ideal for those with sensitive, irritated or inflamed skin.
- Licorice Root Extract helps improve dullness while Chlorella Vulgaris Extract assists in skin restructuring.
- Aloe Vera Juice and Rose Distillate instantly revitalise dull skin, giving your complexion a refreshed and healthy glow.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, *Glycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, *Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, *Citrus Australasica (Finger Lime Caviar) Fruit Extract, *Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract. Sodium Levulinate, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Anisate, Pullulan, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Absolute.
The Skin Balancing Fluid has been scientifically formulated to help balance those with combination and/or oily skin types and is also well suited to ageing or mature skin types.
For best results, we recommend using this product twice daily as part of your morning and evening skincare ritual after cleansing, toning and applying your chosen Booster. Follow with your favourite LA MAV moisturiser.
Yes. Our Serums are designed to work synergistically with our moisturisers, boosting their effects. We recommend applying your Serum before your chosen moisturiser for best results. However, if you have particularly oily or acne-prone skin, you may find that the Skin Balancing Fluid is enough.
Our formulas are Certified Organic and use only the purest, most natural ingredients which makes them safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding. However, we always recommend patch testing and consulting with your healthcare practitioner if you are unsure about certain ingredients.
As everyone’s skin type and individual concerns vary, results can differ from person to person. However, when used daily according to directions, many of our customers report seeing and feeling benefits in as little as a month.