You have no items in your shopping cart.
100% BIOACTIVES TO BOOST COLLAGEN PRODUCTION FOR FIRMER TEXTURE
We donate $1 of every sale with more info
- Visually hydrates and revitalises dull skin
- Feeds the skin and promotes firmness and elasticity
- Softens and soothes sensitive skin
- Helps to boost collagen production for plump, glowing skin
For optimum results use 3-4 times a week after cleansing and toning. Press a small amount onto face, neck and décolletage. Wait for 1-2 minutes. Follow with LAMAV Serum and Moisturiser.
- Kakadu Plum also known as Billygoat Plum or Gubinge. Is the highest concentration of nutrient-available vitamin C of any fruit in the world and five times richer in antioxidants than blueberries. This unique combination fights off free radicals, reduces the signs of ageing and leaves the skin with a healthy nourished radiance.
- Davidson Plum also known as Ooray is an Australian native rich in four powerful phyto-nutrients to help speed up cell turnover, reduce inflammation and protect the skin's barrier. It is rich in phytonutrients including gallic acid, tartaric acid and anthocyanins for powerful antioxidant benefits. It is an excellent source of vitamin E and zinc which are both essential for healthy, radiant skin and its free radical-scavenging abilities provide incredible anti-ageing benefits—helping to preserve collagen, brightening and firming the skin while also reducing the visible effects of UV damage.
- Caviar Finger Lime contains naturally high levels of fruit acids and antioxidants which both gently exfoliate the skin—reducing glycation—and provide a burst of hydration.
As a potent source of vitamin C and ferulic acid—finger lime helps to repair and rejuvenate the skin on a cellular level. With essential amino acid, tryptophan, finger lime also helps to lock moisture into the skin, restoring its Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF) and it’s this nourishing combination of nutrients which is ideal for those with sensitive, irritated or inflamed skin.
*Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, *Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, *Citrus Australasica (Finger Lime Caviar) Fruit Extract.
Our Collagen Support Booster is suitable for all skin types—however it is specifically formulated for those concerned with the visible signs of ageing and skin firmness.
For optimum results, use Collagen Support 3–4 times a week after cleansing and toning. It can be used as part of your morning and evening skincare ritual and should be followed by your favourite LA MAV Serum and Moisturiser.
We recommend using this product 3–4 times a week for best results.
Our formulas are Certified Organic and use only the purest, most natural ingredients which makes them safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding. However, we always recommend patch testing and consulting with your healthcare practitioner if you are unsure about certain ingredients.
As everyone’s skin type and individual concerns vary, results can differ from person to person. However, when used daily according to directions, many of our customers report seeing and feeling benefits in as little as a month.
Yes. Our Boosters are concentrated formulas which are designed to amplify and boost the effects of your chosen Serum and Moisturiser.
Yes! These two products are a wonderful combination and each provide unique benefits to the skin—helping to firm, brighten and prevent the visible signs of ageing.