You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Instantly refines texture for glowing complexion
- Reveals a bright and more even skin
- Diminishes discoloration to boost skin’s clarity and radiance
- Hydrates, nourishes and protects Gently exfoliates to reveal a more radiant complexion
Apply a visible layer on cleansed dry skin. Leave for at least 15 minutes. Rinse in shower or remove with damp Cleansing Cloth and pat face dry. Use 1-2 times a week for skin brightening benefits.
- Turmeric Extract is used traditionally in Ayurveda and is a potent anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant. When used topically, it provides therapeutic benefits—reducing scarring and improving wound healing, while also soothing inflammatory skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
- Kakadu Plum also known as Billygoat Plum or Gubinge - has the highest concentration of nutrient-available vitamin C of any fruit in the world and five times richer in antioxidants than blueberries. This unique combination fights off free radicals, reduces the signs of ageing and leaves the skin with a healthy nourished radiance.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil pressed from the seeds of one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits in the world, pomegranate seed oil has a plethora of skin benefits due to its polyphenol content. Containing skin-protective vitamin C and ellagic acid, it protects against sun damage and collagen degradation, preserving skin firmness and elasticity.
It’s also anti-inflammatory so is used to soothe irritated or sensitive skin types and may even help reduce the appearance of skin damage and scarring.
- High grade ‘stable’ form of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C to promote visibly brighter and evenly-toned skin, while supporting collagen synthesis. Essential for normal skin function, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which helps to fight the effects of ageing. Promotes a more even skin tone by protecting the skin from oxidative stress—lightening and brightening the skin, while reducing hyperpigmentation. It also works to support collagen production and protect against sun damage—reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Yellow Australian Clay Natural clays possess antibacterial properties and have been used throughout history to heal skin infections and assist with wound healing. Commonly found in powdered form, Yellow Australian clay is a gentle, mild variety that is suitable for all skin types. It works by drawing impurities out of the skin, removing excess oil and clearing dead skin cells, thereby refreshing, refining and smoothing the complexion.
- As a potent antioxidant, Licorice Root Extract possesses anti-inflammatory properties to help improve skin healing. It is also considered to be nature’s skin brightener—possessing compounds to lighten the skin and combat pigmentation.
- Aloe Vera Juice and Rose water instantly revitalize tired skin.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, *Glycerin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Yellow Australian Clay, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, *Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, *Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, *Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, *Fucus Vesiculosis Extract, *Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Squalene, Tocopherol, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phytosterols. Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides [CI 77492], Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Anisate, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Origanum Majorana (Marjorum) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
Absolutely! Masks are an important step in any skincare ritual and the Glow Beauty Mask is particularly helpful for dull, tired and congested skin types or those looking to brighten skin, improve tone and texture and reduce discolouration.
Forming an essential part of your skincare ritual, apply the Glow Beauty Mask to freshly cleansed, dry skin and leave on for at least 15 minutes before rinsing in the shower or removing with a damp cleansing cloth.
For optimum results, the Glow Beauty Mask should be used 1–2 times a week for best brightening benefits.
The unique combination of turmeric, vitamin C and Kakadu Plum Extract help to counter the effects of pigmentation and naturally brighten the skin—improving overall tone and texture and leaving skin more luminous.