We donate $1 of every sale with more info
This antioxidant-rich oil contains 100% pure actives—delivering a concentrated burst of moisture and essential fatty acids to strengthen and smooth the skin’s surface. Ideal for dry and dehydrated skin, this complex formula repairs the skin barrier, boosting moisture and skin elasticity. CoEnzyme Q10, Chia Seed and Acai Oils work to shield against free radicals and environmental damage—promoting a more youthful appearance. Phytoceramides also penetrate the skin to instantly plump and refine.
- Instantly hydrate, calm and soothe skin
- Strengthen skin’s lipid barrier to ensure long-lasting hydration
- Increase dermal strength to provide natural age-defence benefits
- Reduce redness and irritation
- Nourish, repair and rejuvenate skin while reducing roughness
For intensive antioxidant shield, use after cleansing and toning. Gently press 2–3 drops onto the face, neck and décolletage until completely absorbed. Follow with your LAMAV Moisturiser.
- CoEnzyme Q10 is a powerful antioxidant and performs an important role in carrying energy to our cells. It neutralises and even prevents damage caused by oxidative stress due to ageing. Topically CoQ10 assists in reducing the visible signs of ageing including fine lines, pigmentation and wrinkle depth.
- Bisabolol is derived from chamomile, it calms and soothes irritated, ruddy skin. Its rich antioxidant profile makes it useful in the protection from free radical damage and oxidative stress, reducing the visual signs of ageing. Clinical studies show its benefits in lightening the skin and reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Chia seed oil is rich in the omega-3 fatty acid (α-linolenic acid), omega-6 fatty acid (linoleic acid) and phytosterols to replenish the skin's moisture barrier, reducing roughness of the skin and providing long-lasting hydration.
- Acai oil and Marula oil re-energise and repair stressed skin, restoring its healthy glow while providing immediate comfort for dry/dehydrated skin.
- Sandalwood Seed Oil is derived from a tree native to semi-arid areas at the edge of Southwest Australia and is traditionally used as an essential oil—sandalwood seed kernel oil is now used in skincare for its hydrating, anti-ageing and skin-soothing benefits. Containing a complex profile of omega essential fatty acids (including a rarest fatty acid - Xymenic acid), it helps to target fine lines and wrinkles, strengthen and protect the skin’s delicate barrier function and support skin hydration. Often used as a skin-soother and astringent.
- Natural Vitamin E and Tocotrienols protect the skin and prevent premature ageing.
*Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, *Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Fusanus Spicatus (Sandalwood Seed) Kernel Oil, Squalene, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, *Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Ubiquinone, Phytosterols, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Tocopherol, *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Myroxylon Balsamum Pereirae (Peru Balsam) Balsam Oil, Origanum Majorana (Marjorum) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract. Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Wood Oil.
This product is suitable for all skin types and delivers a concentrated burst of moisture and essential fatty acids to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier making it ideal for dry and dehydrated skin.
For best results, we recommend using this product twice daily as part of your morning and evening skincare ritual after cleansing and toning but prior to moisturising. If you also use one of the LA MAV Boosters, apply your face oil after your Booster, prior to your moisturiser.
No. The LA MAV face oils are treatment products—designed to target specific skin concerns and should be followed by your favourite moisturiser.
Our formulas are Certified Organic and use only the purest, most natural ingredients which makes them safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding. However, we always recommend patch testing and consulting with your healthcare practitioner if you are unsure about certain ingredients.
Omega oils strengthen the skin, improving its line of defence while also deeply nourishing, hydrating and rebalancing the skin.