We donate $1 of every sale with more info
Celebrating the mums, soon-to-be mums, mother figures in our lives and you. For a limited-time only, get LAMAV’s award winning 100ml Sweet Orange Balancing Cleanser + 60ml Glow Beauty Mask in a free cotton drawstring bag for only $75.
The Bundle contains:
Glow Beauty Mask
A luxe glow beauty mask designed to refresh dull, tired, congested skin. Anti-inflammatory Turmeric, Vitamin C and Kakadu Plum Extract combine to brighten skin, countering the effects of pigmentation and improving tone and texture. The addition of Australian Yellow Clay helps to detoxify skin, reduce congestion and enhance radiance.
Sweet Orange Balancing Cleanser
A purifying deep cleansing gel formulated to clean and balance oily and combination skin. Papaya Extract, Desert Lime and Mountain Pepper Leaf assists with hormonal acne and breakouts while Lactic Acid and Fruit Acids (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) effectively remove excess sebum, make-up and impurities for a fresh and luminous appearance.
- Helps balance sebaceous activity without depleting skin of its natural oils
- Gently exfoliates to reveal a more radiant complexion
- Improves skin texture and treats imperfections
- Hydrates, nourishes and protects
- Reduces redness and inflammation
Glow Beauty Mask- Apply a visible layer on cleansed dry skin. Leave for at least 15 minutes. Rinse in shower or remove with damp Cleansing Cloth and pat face dry. Use 1-2 times a week for skin brightening benefits.
Sweet Orange Balancing Cleanser - Apply directly to moist skin. Gently massage all over face and neck area using circular motions. Rinse off with lukewarm water or damp Cleansing Cloth. Repeat if required. For optimum results follow with LAMAV Probiotic Toner. Use morning and night.
Sweet Orange Balancing Cleanser
- AHA’s: cleanse and exfoliates the outer layer of the skin, encouraging cell turnover and healing of blemishes. They encourage cellular turnover—stimulating the production of collagen and elastin to reveal smoother, brighter, more luminous skin. As a concentrated blend of five nourishing botanical extracts—bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon—AHA Fruit Acids are naturally rich in lactic, glycolic, citric, malic and tartaric acids, to boost the skin and help to combat the effects of premature ageing; including fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Lactic Acid assists in improving the natural moisturising factors within the skin, while helping to stimulate collagen production for a more hydrated and plump appearance.
- Papaya Fruit Enzyme: is a powerful plant bioactive renowned for its abilities to refresh and repair skin. Rich in proteolytic enzymes, it exfoliates and moisturises the skin—encouraging cellular turnover and helping to repair damaged, pigmented skin. High levels of antioxidants—including vitamin A and vitamin C—also work synergistically to protect the skin from free radical damage, preserving the skin’s natural barrier function and helping to prevent premature ageing.
- Desert Lime Fruit Extract, delivering stable and bioavailable vitamin C, this Australian native bio-active contains tiny juice pearls which support collagen synthesis, skin brightening, wrinkle reduction and hydration. As a powerful antioxidant, its anti-inflammatory properties also assist with skin repair and healing.
- Mountain Pepper Leaf Extract, a native Australian bio-active that boasts incredible purifying, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. It purifies the skin and enhances its natural radiance.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, calms and soothes the skin, while Natural glycerin restores moisture levels.
- Turmeric Extract is used traditionally in Ayurveda and is a potent anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant. When used topically, it provides therapeutic benefits—reducing scarring and improving wound healing, while also soothing inflammatory skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
- Kakadu Plum also known as Billygoat Plum or Gubinge - has the highest concentration of nutrient-available vitamin C of any fruit in the world and five times richer in antioxidants than blueberries. This unique combination fights off free radicals, reduces the signs of ageing and leaves the skin with a healthy nourished radiance.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil pressed from the seeds of one of the most antioxidant-rich fruits in the world, pomegranate seed oil has a plethora of skin benefits due to its polyphenol content. Containing skin-protective vitamin C and ellagic acid, it protects against sun damage and collagen degradation, preserving skin firmness and elasticity.
It’s also anti-inflammatory so is used to soothe irritated or sensitive skin types and may even help reduce the appearance of skin damage and scarring.
- High grade ‘stable’ form of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C to promote visibly brighter and evenly-toned skin, while supporting collagen synthesis. Essential for normal skin function, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which helps to fight the effects of ageing. Promotes a more even skin tone by protecting the skin from oxidative stress—lightening and brightening the skin, while reducing hyperpigmentation. It also works to support collagen production and protect against sun damage—reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Yellow Australian Clay Natural clays possess antibacterial properties and have been used throughout history to heal skin infections and assist with wound healing. Commonly found in powdered form, Yellow Australian clay is a gentle, mild variety that is suitable for all skin types. It works by drawing impurities out of the skin, removing excess oil and clearing dead skin cells, thereby refreshing, refining and smoothing the complexion.
- As a potent antioxidant, Licorice Root Extract possesses anti-inflammatory properties to help improve skin healing. It is also considered to be nature’s skin brightener—possessing compounds to lighten the skin and combat pigmentation.
- Aloe Vera Juice and Rose water instantly revitalize tired skin.
Glow Beauty Mask