You have no items in your shopping cart.
Use 1-2 times per week. Apply a visible layer to cleansed, dry skin. Leave for at least 15 minutes. Rinse in shower or remove with damp Cleansing cloth and pat face dry.
- Commiphora helps to maintain skin tonicity. This potent bioactive is an in-depth skin redensifier. It plumps the skin from within through an injection-like mechanism to fill up wrinkles.
- Natural Hyaluronic Acid increases moisture levels to plump up the skin, delivering a firmer and more lifted appearance. With the ability to hold 1000 times its weight in water, this powerful humectant binds to water in the cells, helping to boost hydration and replenish moisture in the skin.
- Cellular concentrate of Caviar Finger Lime is rich in Tryptophan which helps to lock in moisture, strengthen and restore the skin’s (NMF) Natural Moisturising Factors. Naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids gently exfoliate and break down skin glycation to reveal a smoother more radiant skin.
- Therapeutic Australian Red Clay instantly revives, detoxifies and thoroughly cleanses pores, making it a perfect companion for acne and blemish prone skin. While White Kaolin Clay acts to reduce local inflammation and firms the skin.
- Davidson Plum is an Australian native rich in four powerful phyto-nutrients to help speed up cell turnover, reduce inflammation and protect the skin's barrier. It is rich in phytonutrients including gallic acid, tartaric acid and anthocyanins for powerful antioxidant benefits. It is an excellent source of vitamin E and zinc which are both essential for healthy, radiant skin and its free radical-scavenging abilities provide incredible anti-ageing benefits—helping to preserve collagen, brightening and firming the skin while also reducing the visible effects of UV damage.
- Squalane, Jojoba Oil and Macadamia Oil increase moisture-retention and skin suppleness by reducing skin roughness.
- Amla Extract improves skin’s clarity and promotes a brighter complexion, while Natural Vitamin E and Tocotrienols protect the skin and prevent premature ageing.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, White Australian Kaolin Clay, Red Australian Clay, *Glycerin, *Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, *Citrus Australasica (Finger Lime Caviar) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, *Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla Berry) Fruit Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Propanediol, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Acmella Oleracea Extract, *Undaria Pinnatifida (Wakame) Extract, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Squalene, Tocopherol, Phytosterols, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Anisate, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Lactic Acid, Rose Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil.
- Instantly refines fine lines and imperfections
- Balances and protects problem skin
- Hydrates and nourishes at cellular level
- Promotes skin renewal and improves texture by reducing skin roughness
- Gently exfoliates to reveal a more radiant complexion
Absolutely! Masks are an important step in any skincare ritual and are especially important for those with dull, dehydrated, ageing and mature skin types as they help to deliver an extra burst of moisture and hydration.
Forming an essential part of your skincare ritual, apply the Firming Treatment Mask to freshly cleansed, dry skin and leave on for at least 15 minutes before rinsing in the shower or removing with a damp cleansing cloth.
For optimum results, the Firming Treatment Mask should be used 1–2 times a week.
Containing a powerful mix of ingredients designed to boost skin firmness and elasticity—including commiphora, hyaluronic acid and Caviar FInger Lime—this nourishing mask helps bolster the skin’s natural ability to retain moisture