We donate $1 of every sale with more info
- Instantly reveals clearer brighter skin
- Effectively exfoliates to purify, revealing clearer complexion
- Deeply cleanses pores and detoxifies
- Re-texturizes skin surface naturally
- Boosts skin cell renewal for a more youthful appearance
Use 2-3 times per week. Apply to clean moist face, neck and decolletage. Gently massage in circular motions. For best results, leave on the skin for a few minutes to allow deeper penetration of AHA's. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Follow with LAMAV Toner, Serum and Moisturiser.
- AHA Fruit Acids promote deep exfoliation and encourage cellular turnover—stimulating the production of collagen and elastin to reveal smoother, brighter, more luminous skin. As a concentrated blend of five nourishing botanical extracts—bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange and lemon—AHA Fruit Acids are naturally rich in lactic, glycolic, citric, malic and tartaric acids, to boost the skin and help to combat the effects of premature ageing; including fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Matcha Powder is rich in antioxidants especially EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate), chlorophyll, polyphenols, and amino acids. These naturally occurring plant compounds (polyphenols) in matcha powder have an anti-inflammatory action on the skin. It detoxifies—making it a great ingredient for acne and ageing skin—and also fights free radical damage caused by UV damage.
- Bamboo Powder and Diatomaceous earth acts as a physical exfoliant to gently buff away impurities and improves microcirculation for a better nutrient flow. Diatomaceous earth is mineral rich, fossilised algae, especially high in the skin loving mineral Silica, that works to strengthen collagen.
- Desert Lime Extract actively exfoliates by dissolving the intercellular bonds and breaking down dead skin cells. It purifies by removing excess oil and surface impurities.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Powder, *Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, *Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, *Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Matcha) Green Tea, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Diatomaceous Earth, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Anisate, *Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Wood Oil.
Yes! Exfoliation is a key step in everyone’s skincare ritual and should be enjoyed 2–3 times a week for best results. The AHA Face Exfoliant contains a nourishing blend of AHAs to break down dead skin cells, brighten and smooth skin. It’s a great product for those looking to brighten skin, plump, firm and clear their complexion.
The AHA Face Exfoliant should be used 2–3 times a week after cleansing. For best results, follow with your favourite Toner, Booster, Serum and Moisturiser.
No, this product should be used in combination with your regular daily cleanser of choice.
No! At LA MAV we select to use only natural and organic ingredients in their purest form—without the addition of synthetic additives and our scrubs do not contain any microbeads or plastics.