We donate $1 of every sale with more info
- Instantly hydrate, soothe and brighten delicate eye area
- Nourish and rejuvenate the eye area making it luminous and radiant
- Replenishes essential cellular lipids to prevent moisture loss
- Fights against photo ageing
Use morning and night. Warm between fingertips if needed. Apply a thin layer gently around the contours of the eyes.
- CoEnzyme Q10 is a powerful antioxidant and performs an important role in carrying energy to our cells. It neutralises and even prevents damage caused by oxidative stress due to ageing. Topically CoQ10 assists in reducing the visible signs of ageing including fine lines, pigmentation and wrinkle depth. It works synergistically with vitamin E to further protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Mango Butter IS Naturally rich in fatty acids—particularly omega 6 or linoleic acid—which helps to deeply nourish the skin and combat inflammation. It has also been used to help promote wound healing.
- Sandalwood Seed Oil is derived from a tree native to semi-arid areas at the edge of Southwest Australia and is traditionally used as an essential oil—sandalwood seed kernel oil is now used in skincare for its hydrating, anti-ageing and skin-soothing benefits. Containing a complex profile of omega essential fatty acids (including a rarest fatty acid - Xymenic acid), it helps to target fine lines and wrinkles, strengthen and protect the skin’s delicate barrier function and support skin hydration. Often used as a skin-soother and astringent.
- Bisabolol is derived from chamomile, it calms and soothes irritated, ruddy skin. Its rich antioxidant profile makes it useful in the protection from free radical damage and oxidative stress, reducing the visual signs of ageing. Clinical studies show its benefits in lightening the skin and reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Raspberry oil is rich in the omega-3 fatty acid (α-linolenic acid), omega-6 fatty acid (linoleic acid) and phytosterols to replenish the skin's moisture barrier, reducing roughness of the skin and providing long-lasting hydration.
- Acai oil and Marula oil re-energise and repair stressed skin, restoring its healthy glow while providing immediate comfort for dry/dehydrated eye area. Essential fatty acids support skin’s protective lipid barrier and provide long-lasting hydration
*Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, * Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Tocopherol, Fusanus Spicatus (Sandalwood Seed) Kernel Oil, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, *Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Ubiquinone, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Absolute, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
Absolutely! Gentle enough for all skin types—the Intense Repair Eye Balm has been specifically formulated to deliver age-defying results and combat the appearance of ageing eyes by boosting elasticity.
For best results, we recommend using this product twice daily as part of your morning and evening skincare ritual. Apply to freshly cleansed and toned skin, after your chosen Booster and/or Serum and prior to moisturising.
The Intense Repair Eye Balm can be used twice daily.
CoEnzyme Q10 has powerful antioxidant effects and is a potent free radical scavenger, helping to combat and repair oxidative stress caused by ageing. It visibly helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation and protects cells from further damage.
As everyone’s skin type and individual concerns vary, results can differ from person to person. However, when used daily according to directions, many of our customers report seeing and feeling benefits in as little as a month.
The skin around our eyes is extremely delicate and is also one of the first places to show the signs of ageing. A targeted eye treatment helps to nourish, plump and firm the skin around the eye, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.