We donate $1 of every sale with more info
- Gently tones the skin for a more firm contour.
- Helps to boost collagen production for plump, glowing skin.
- Softens, hydrates and refreshes.
- Provides instant glow.
- Balances skin’s pH to ensure maximum absorption of serum/moisturizer.
Rose Hydrating Mist is a potent blend of superfood actives rich in vitamins and minerals designed to refine, hydrate and re-balance skin’s pH. Vitamin C from Kakadu Plum helps brighten the skin, Hyaluronic Acid helps to plump the skin while Davidson Plum helps to reduce redness delivering clearer, smoother & glowing complexion.
After cleansing, spray the mist gently all over your face paying special attention to the T-zone area. Follow with your choice of LAMAV serum and moisturiser. Can also be sprayed throughout the day to refresh makeup and hydrate the skin especially in an air-conditioned environment.
- Kakadu Plum has the highest concentration of nutrient-available vitamin C of any fruit in the world and five times richer in antioxidants than blueberries, that fights off free radicals, reduces the signs of ageing and leaves the skin with a healthy nourished radiance.
With an impressive polyphenol profile—including gallic and ellagic acids—Kakadu Plum Extract also helps to support collagen synthesis, plumping the skin and improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Its natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties calm inflamed, irritated skin while also brightening the complexion and combatting hyperpigmentation.
- Natural Hyaluronic Acid increases moisture levels to plump up the skin, delivering a firmer and more lifted appearance. With the ability to hold 1000 times its weight in water, this powerful humectant binds to water in the cells, helping to boost hydration and replenish moisture in the skin.Excellent for use in air-conditioning or while in-flight to combat dryness. Ideal for refreshing makeup throughout the day.
- Davidson Plum is an Australian native rich in four powerful phyto-nutrients to help speed up cell turnover, reduce inflammation and protect the skin's barrier. It is rich in phytonutrients including gallic acid, tartaric acid and anthocyanins for powerful antioxidant benefits. It is an excellent source of vitamin E and zinc which are both essential for healthy, radiant skin and its free radical-scavenging abilities provide incredible anti-ageing benefits—helping to preserve collagen, brightening and firming the skin while also reducing the visible effects of UV damage.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Rosa Damascena Flower Water instantly revitalize dull skin, delivering a refreshed, glowing appearance.
*Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Glycerin, *Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, *Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Aqua, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil.
Yes! Our Rose Hydrating Mist has been scientifically formulated to support all skin types and deliver a burst of hydration and freshness.
After cleansing, spritz the Rose Hydrating Mist all over your face. For best results, follow with your favourite Booster, Serum and Moisturiser.
The Rose Hydrating Mist gently hydrates, plumping and moisturising the skin giving it a glowy, dewy finish.
The Rose Hydrating Mist can be used twice daily as part of your morning and evening skincare ritual.
Yes! The Rose Hydrating Mist can be applied on top of your makeup for a quick burst of hydration. It’s also excellent for dry, dehydrated skin types or those in need of a little extra moisture if working in air-conditioned environments.