We donate $1 of every sale with more info
- Restores and balances gut health for clearer, more glowing skin from within
- Hydrates, repairs and protects skin from the visible signs of ageing
- Supports the body’s stress response
- Improves overall wellbeing
A delicious natural berry-flavoured probiotic inner beauty elixir to restore gut health and strengthen digestive wellbeing for clearer, brighter, more resilient skin. Our synergistic blend of probiotics derives from bio-fermented papaya and encourages microbial balance—which not only improves overall health and wellbeing but also helps reduce inflammatory skin issues such as acne, redness, eczema, and psoriasis. With antioxidant-rich elderberry, bio-fermented papaya, and pomegranate fruit extract to strengthen and repair skin, reduce the visible signs of ageing by fighting free radicals and minimise the effects of oxidative stress, Beauty Restore has also been supercharged with LAMAV’s exclusive Ayurvedic Beauty Blend™ of Holy Basil, Turmeric, Ashwagandha, and Amla—to repair and protect cells from within while also helping the body respond and adapt to stress.
2 x Beauty Restore
Mix 15mL with 200mL of chilled or room temperature water or add to your favourite smoothie and consume immediately. For best results, take 1–2 serves per day. Can also be enjoyed in combination with our Ayurvedic Beauty Powder.
- Probiotic Blend: A unique blend of eight different strains of probiotics to promote improved digestive health, boosting the good bacteria in the gut for clearer, more glowing skin, improved immunity and overall wellbeing.
- Ayurvedic Beauty Blend™ Exclusive to LAMAV, this blend contains adaptogens Ashwagandha, Holy Basil, Amla Berry and Turmeric which work synergistically to support the body’s natural response to stress, as well as protecting from the effects of oxidative damage that contributes to skin ageing. Packed with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, this innovative blend not only supports more glowing skin, but promotes overall calm and improved wellbeing.
- Elderberry: A potent source of antioxidants, this super-berry is praised for its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to bolster immune health. As a rich source of vitamin C, elderberry also promotes more radiant skin from within by supporting healthy skin function.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract: A powerful free radical scavenger, pomegranate supports cellular health by reducing inflammation and fighting the effects of oxidative stress.
*Bio-fermented papaya, glycerol, citric acid, organic amla powder, holy basil leaf extract, inulin, mixed berry flavour, elderberry fruit juice, ashwagandha root extract, thaumatin, grape seed extract, pomegranate seed extract. Free from gluten, dairy, nuts, artificial colouring, and flavourings.
Yes. The Beauty Restore liquid is naturally gluten and lactose-free.
No. The Beauty Restore liquid does not contain nuts and as with all LAMAV products, every single ingredient is listed on the label and can also be found in our Ingredients Glossary. However as we use a third-party manufacturer, we cannot guarantee that there are no traces of nuts from batch to batch.
Our Beauty Restore liquid uses ingredients that are derived from natural and wholefood-sources and the addition of probiotics means that every ingredient is more easily digested and absorbed. If you are intolerant to FODMAPs, however, we recommend speaking to your healthcare practitioner before making any dietary or lifestyle changes. However, as the Beauty Restore liquid is naturally low in fructose, you may wish to start taking the product at a reduced dose—before working your way up to a complete dose from there.
Yes. The Beauty Restore liquid is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
Yes. The Beauty Restore liquid contains natural berry flavours to improve the deliciousness of the product—but it does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
The Beauty Restore liquid contains eight strains of probiotics to nourish your digestive health, improve your wellbeing and support more glowing skin from within. However, if you are working with a healthcare practitioner who has recommended you take a specific strain of probiotics at a certain level, you may find you require extra supplementation.
Beauty Restore can be enjoyed at any time of day and for best results, we recommend 1-2 serves per day. However, as it contains adaptogenic herbs which assist with energy metabolism, if you are sensitive to these ingredients, we recommend taking this product prior to 3pm.
We recommend the Beauty Restore liquid be enjoyed in chilled or room temperature beverages due to the presence of probiotics—which can deteriorate when exposed to heat.
While the ingredients in our Beauty Restore liquid derive from natural, wholefood-sources, it is not recommended for children under 15 years old.
If you are currently on medication, we recommend speaking with your healthcare practitioner before making any dietary or lifestyle changes to ensure there are no contraindications.
Unfortunately Beauty Restore is not recommended for pregnant women. If you are breastfeeding, we recommend speaking with your healthcare practitioner before making any dietary or lifestyle changes to ensure this product is suitable for you.
Once opened, Beauty Restore should be stored in the fridge and used within 60 days.
Once opened, Beauty Restore should be used within 60 days
The ingredients in our Beauty Restore liquid are ethically-sourced from both local and international suppliers. As with all our products, the Beauty Restore liquid is Australian-made and owned.