We donate $1 of every sale with more info
- Instantly moisturises and improves the softness of the skin upon application
- Improves collagen production and cellular turnover
- Corrects the visible signs of ageing
- Helps promote firmness & elasticity
- Provides deep nourishment and hydration
- Fights against photo-ageing
Discover the age-defying benefits of this potent vitamin A oil—designed to transform your skin by boosting collagen and elastin production for a smoother, more hydrated, luminous complexion. With 2% Bakuchiol—a plant-derived Retinol alternative—as well as Raspberry, Baobab and Sea Buckthorn Oils to help repair and strengthen the skin’s natural lipid barrier, this formula is also rich in tocotrienols which deliver long-lasting, visible results.
For intensive age-defying results, use after cleansing and toning prior to moisturising. Gently press 2-3 drops onto the face, neck and decolletage until completely absorbed. Follow with your LAMAV Moisturiser.
- Bakuchiol, is a 100% plant derived vegan retinol alternative to improve collagen production and cellular turnover while helping to fight acne, wrinkles and skin dullness. Derived from the leaves and seeds of the Babchi plant, bakuchiol is a powerful bioactive used traditionally in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to support skin health. Touted as a natural alternative to retinol—bakuchiol’s rich antioxidant profile helps to brighten and rejuvenate skin, stimulating collagen production and strengthening the skin’s extracellular matrix, fighting fine lines and wrinkles and counteracting the effects of oxidative stress.
Exhibiting anti-inflammatory properties, it also assists in the treatment and reduction of pigmentation without any of the harsh side effects of retinol.
- Raspberry Seed Oil boosts skin tonicity, delivering a plumped-up appearance. Proven for its anti-inflammatory abilities, raspberry seed oil helps to soothe inflammatory skin conditions. Rich in linoleic acid, essential fatty acids and antioxidants such as vitamin A and vitamin E—it’s also deeply nourishing for the skin and assists in reducing the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles by helping to promote collagen synthesis and fight free radical damage.
- As one of the richest natural sources of carotenoids and beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A), Sea Buckthorn Oil along with Vitamin E provides a powerful antioxidant shield to reduce oxidative stress and tocotrienols prevent premature ageing.
- Argan Oil is derived from cold pressing argan nuts and commonly known as ‘Moroccan Oil’—this skin-protecting superfood is characterised by its light, non-greasy formula. This makes it ideal for oily or acne-prone skin types as it helps to balance the skin’s natural lipid levels without clogging pores.
Containing an abundance of vitamin E, as well as essential fatty acids and antioxidants—argan oil is deeply moisturising, anti-inflammatory and known to protect the skin from sun damage as well as scarring by supporting and strengthening skin structure. It also fights ageing by improving skin elasticity.
- Baobab Oil helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Native to Eastern and Western Africa and derived from the ‘Tree of Life’—baobab oil has an impressive phytochemical profile, rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory linoleic acid (Omega 6) making it ideal for dry skin types as well as acneic skin due to its non-clogging properties.
This nourishing oil is quick to absorb and also contains up to 10 times more vitamin C than oranges—which is essential for healthy skin function and combatting the effects of ageing. Improving skin elasticity and promoting cell renewal—baobab oil also assists with collagen formation, for plumper, smoother skin.
- Flower nectars of Rose, Ylang Ylang and Neroli gently nourish and moisturize the skin,enhancing its natural radiance.
*Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, *Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Bakuchiol, Squalane, Tocopherol, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil.
This product is suitable for all skin types, especially those looking to combat the visible signs of ageing or those searching for a natural retinol alternative.
For best results, we recommend using this product twice daily as part of your morning and evening skincare ritual after cleansing and toning but prior to moisturising. If you also use one of the LA MAV Boosters, apply your face oil after your Booster, prior to your moisturiser.
No. The LA MAV face oils are treatment products—designed to target specific skin concerns and should be followed by your favourite moisturiser.
Absolutely! Our Boosters are concentrated formulas designed to amplify and boost the effects of your other products so the Vitamin A Repair Oil and Bakuchiol 4% Natural Retinol Alternative are able to be used together for even greater age-defying results.
Our formulas are Certified Organic and use only the purest, most natural ingredients which makes them safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding. However, we always recommend patch testing and consulting with your healthcare practitioner if you are unsure about certain ingredients.
Vitamin A is essential for overall skin health and helps to stimualte collagen production, prevent the visible signs of ageing (such as fine lines and wrinkles), support hydration and cellular turnover.