We donate $1 of every sale with more info
- Fast-absorbing to provide intense and immediate hydration
- Improves skin tone and firmness
- Reduces the appearance of scarring and the impact of sun damage
- Deeply nourishes skin and improves suppleness for a dewy, glowing finish
Use daily as a moisturising treatment, natural perfume or as part of your Abhyanga self-care practice to bring balance to your body, mind and soul.
- To use as a moisturising treatment:Begin by warming a small amount of oil between the palms of your hands and apply to slightly damp skin. Massage into your skin using firm strokes until fully absorbed.
- As an Abhyanga massage treatment:For optimal results, incorporate Abhyanga massage into your daily routine—using firm but gentle strokes. The practice should always feel nourishing, rather than painful.
- Before showering, warm your preferred LAMAV Ayurvedic Body Oil by placing it in hot water until it reaches your desired temperature.
- Begin your massage at the crown of the head, using your fingers to rub gently in a clockwise motion.
- Then, focus on your extremeties—the hands and feet—using an open, flat palm and firm strokes.
- To massage the arms and legs, use firm upwards and downwards strokes, switching to circular motions for your joints.
- To massage the belly, use circular clockwise motions to assist with the natural flow of digestion.
- Follow with your chest, using upward strokes from underneath the breasts up towards your collarbone and neck.
- Reach your lower back as best you can, using your fingertips to massage downwards, promoting increased energy.
- Take your time, massaging the whole body for up to 20 minutes—and if possible, allow the oils to penetrate for several minutes before enjoying a warm shower.