You have no items in your shopping cart.
Skin is our largest organ and our primary defence against the environment. It has many important functions such as regulating body temperature, eliminating waste and it also forms part of our immune system. If that isn’t reason enough for you to adopt good skincare habits, here are our top 5 reasons why keeping your skin clean and healthy should be a daily priority.
- Skin sheds itself daily. Without a solid skincare routine, you run the risk of dead skin build-up which can lead to a dull appearance, dry or oily skin and blocked pores. Using skin type appropriate cleansers, toners and treatments will assist your skin with the shedding process, leaving you with clean, glowing skin.
- Having clean, clear, and hydrated skin makes for easy makeup application. The better your skin, the less to conceal.
- Skincare is an investment. How you treat your skin now will determine how it will look in the years to come. A natural skincare routine incorporating SPF will boost your skin’s health and prevent premature ageing and irreversible sun damage.
- When you look good you feel good! You have to wear your face every day so having clean and clear skin can help boost your confidence and eliminates the need to hide behind makeup.
- Think of your skincare as ’skin food’. We all seem to focus on what we put into our body, but often forget that what we put onto our body can be just as important. Organic skincare products contain ingredients that won’t harm you AND have functional benefits. With science being so advanced, & increasing natural & organic products available on the market, why wouldn’t you choose natural?
La Mav has a wide range of skincare available for various skin types and concerns. Our products are inspired by skin science and delivered through nature to unmask your natural beauty. Want to learn more about how our products can naturally benefit your skin?
Reach out to us on Instagram or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with one of our experienced skincare educators.