We donate $1 of every sale with more info
Developed following the traditional Ayurvedic method of incorporating the whole herb in order to obtain the fat-soluble properties of the plant and retain as many of its benefits as possible. LAMAV NOURISH Ayurvedic Body Oil has been made with our proprietary Ayurvedic Wellness Blend.
Care for your skin and body with this powerful Ayurvedic Body Oil, containing heart-warming and meditative oils including Sandalwood, Marjoram and Cedarwood. Formulated to inspire your self-care ritual, this unique blend supports mental clarity, balances emotions and enhances serenity. The restorative oil has also been lovingly blended with nourishing essential oils and bio-actives that transform the appearance of dry skin and deliver an intense burst of hydration—leaving skin feeling smooth, supple and soft to touch.
New LAMAV Aura Body Gua Sha
The LAMAV Aura Body Gua Sha has been specifically designed to tone, tighten, sculpt and smooth skin. Inspired by the ancient Eastern healing tradition of full body Gua Sha, this self-care practice is used to stimulate energy flow, reduce inflammation and muscle tension, improve circulation and boost blood flow to the skin—subsequently stimulating collagen production, for firmer, more radiant skin. The Gua—or ‘scraping’—action helps to manipulate and smoothe sub-cutaneous fascia, relieve stiffness and move blocked energy—while also improving lymphatic drainage for added detoxification benefits.
The LAMAV Aura Body Gua Sha has been designed for safe and effective myofascial release at home. The concave side contours to the body while the convex side allows you to target smaller areas.
- To inspire mental clarity & focus
- Fast-absorbing to provide intense and immediate hydration
- Improves skin tone and firmness
- Reduces the appearance of scarring and the impact of sun damage
- Deeply nourishes skin and improves suppleness for a dewy, glowing finish
- Beginning at your ankle, glide the Gua Sha upwards using firm, but gentle upward strokes. Continue behind the knee and towards the inner thigh—repeating 3–5 times per leg. For the back of the leg, use long strokes from the ankle to the buttocks.
- Press and scrape the Gua Sha outwards over the chest. Then beginning at the base of your ear, use firm strokes along your neck and shoulder. To relieve neck tension, start at the base of your neck, scraping and stroking downwards and outwards. To cover the torso, use downward and outward strokes—repeating 3–5 times on each side.
- Finish with your arms using upward strokes from your wrist towards your elbow, then your elbow to armpit and elbow to the back of your arm. Repeat 3–5 times per arm.
- LAMAV Ayurvedic Wellness Blend: Ashwagandha, Amla and Holy Basil work synergistically to fight external stressors, inflammation and firm the skin.
- Camellia & Jojoba Seed Oils: These nourishing oils work with the skin’s natural production of sebum, locking in moisture without clogging pores and restoring the skin’s natural lipid barrier to protect against collagen degradation and the visible signs of ageing.
- Sandalwood: Rich in antioxidants, sandalwood is deeply hydrating and skin-soothing, whilst its subtle woody scent is grounding, making it ideal for meditation. Helping to promote mental clarity and focus, it also supports mood balance by assisting with the regulation of our emotions.
- Marjoram: Intrinsically calming, this herbaceous and woody oil positively influences the nervous system—soothing body and mind.
- Cedarwood: Known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, cedarwood nourishes the skin and is deeply calming, helping to promote improved sleep and reducing stress.
Aura Body Gua Sha: Made from 100% sustainable beechwood.